You know those pagers they give you at restaurants to let you know your food is ready with its flashing lights and vibrating?
Well, I just found out it’s not cool to pretend that you’re being electrocuted. 👍
Chewing your food thoroughly is good, but you shouldn’t overdue it.
27,000 years ago a man named Charlie Gastronomicus was known for his excessive chewing habits, sometimes breaking food particles down to the molecular level.
One day, Charlie went too far and split an atom, causing a black hole to emerge from within him, and swallowing up the great continent of Atlantis.
Another Fun Fact from Mr. Science.1 👍